How’s your relationship?
No, not that one.
Your relationship with you? With God?
Lent has always given us a chance to step back, and reflect. This year, we invite you to join us in The Relationship Project. Yes, the very curriculum our youth is doing in Sunday School. It’s THAT good.
We will meet Monday And Wednesday evenings at 7:30 PM via Zoom for about an hour. March 15-April 21 Each participant will get a set of books, and the classes give time for personal writing, a short video and some time for discussion.
Part 1 explores the different ways we identify ourselves and learn what real identity is.
- Session One: Primary Identities
- Session Two: Made in the Image and Likeness
- Session Three: Child of God
- Session Four: Shifting Identities
Part 2 explores what it means to be deeply known, at our core. It discovers how intimate relationships allow us to truly thrive in this world.
- Session One: Redefining Intimacy
- Session Two: Unpack Your Heart
- Session Three: Building Intimacy
- Session Four: Building Intimacy With God
Part 3 explores the impact of our mental health on our inner lives, as well as the importance of a complete understanding of what really comprises good mental health.
- Session One: An Intro to Good Mental Health
- Session Two: Friendship & Loneliness
- Session Three: Anxiety & Stress
- Session Four: Sadness & Depression
Since each participant will need a set of workbooks, we need to know if you will join us by March 1. We are asking a $40 donation to cover the cost of books; please speak with Fr Peter if that isn’t in your budget at this time. We want everyone to be able to join us on this journey!
This event has a video call.
(US) +1 770-580-1752 PIN: 659592511#